105-2727 Saint-Patrick St.,
Tel: (514) 866-7491
Toll Free: 1 (877) 401-7111
Special Quebec Command Branch
- The Special Quebec Command Branch is (Que. 00) Branch.
- Membership in this special Branch is limited to eligible members whose special status restricts them from joining a regular Legion Branch.
- Members shall be transferred to the Branch of their choice when their special status no longer exists.
- This special Branch will not hold meetings, elect officers or appoint delegates and is not affiliated with a subordinate Command or District.
- The Command President and Executive Director will administer the affairs of this special Branch, under the direction of the Sub-Executive Committee.
- Per capita tax shall be collected from all members of this special Branch, and will be remitted to its superior Command in accordance with the General Bylaws.
- The Command name and the Branch number, in that order, shall be shown in the designation of this special Branch.
- The provisions of other sections of Article VI of the General Bylaws do not apply to this special Branch.
- Initiation of members of this special Branch may be deferred until such time as they transfer to a regular Branch.
Click on the Branches of your choice for more information...